Civic Center and Parks

Mine Hill Civic Center and Parks

To rent the Facilities please click HERE.

To reserve the Fields please click HERE.

Civic Center

Reservations are on a first come first serve basis. Your reservation must be made online by going to the hyperlink above.

The Mine Hill Civic Center is available by reservation only.

Once we receive the registration you have 48 hours in order to make your payment for your reservation either by paying online or by check/cash at Town Hall Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please make checks out to the “Township of Mine Hill”. Failure to remit the payment once your reservation has been reviewed and times have been approved will result in the “hold” placed for your reservation will be cancelled.

Once your reservation has been completed, payment has been received you will receive a permit for use of the building. Please review the permit as it includes the township’s policy on using the building and hold harmless agreement. At the time you pick up your key for the civic center you will need to sign the permit in order to receive your key.

Key Pick Up:

Keys must be picked up the Friday before your event if your event is being held over the weekend or the day of your event if it is during the week. Failure to pick up the key will prevent you from access to the building. At the end of your event you must make sure the civic center is locked and the key must be returned IMMEDIATELY after your event in the drop box located in front of town hall.


You must book the civic center for ALL the hours you need to use the building from set up to clean up. You are not permitted to use the building before or after your event or past 11:00 PM. The building is being monitored at all times.

Rental Rates:

Resident* of Mine Hill: $25.00 per hour

Non-Resident: $50.00 per hour

Security Deposit:

Resident*: $100.00

Non-Resident: $200.00

*Resident is a person who lives in the Township of Mine Hill. If you do not reside in Mine Hill you are not a resident.

Please call 973-366-9031 ext. 6 or email for any questions you may have.

Mine Hill Recreational Soccer Field and Baseball Field

 Mine Hill’s Parks are open to the public for general use. Any organized recreational clubs or organizations with participants of 10 or more who would like to utilize the fields for games or practice are required to complete the online registration and obtain a permit from the township once authorized to use the facilities. Certificate of Insurance is required for your permit.


Civic Center/ Field Coordinator Information:

Fax: (973) 366-1626


Mail:     Township of Mine Hill

10 Baker Street

Mine Hill, NJ 07803

For any questions please contact Katelyn directly if you have any questions about the facilities.