Fall and Spring Soccer
The Mine Hill Soccer club is a non-profit organization whose sole mission is to provide a safe and productive environment for the children of Mine Hill and the surrounding areas, 6-17 years of age, to learn and play soccer regardless of skill or ability. Mine Hill Soccer Club (a member of the Rockaway Valley Soccer League will strive to promote principles of teamwork, good sportsmanship, discipline and dedication to all participants.
2018 Fall Sign Ups
- Sign up at the Mine Hill Civic Center on:
- Saturday, July 7th 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 11th 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, July 21st 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 26th 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, August 8th 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Completed forms can also be dropped off in the MHSC mailbox located at Canfield Avenue School office or at the MHSC mailbox located inside of Mine Hill Town Hall.
- Sign up on http://sports.bluesombrero.com/mhsc
DEADLINE IS AUGUST 4, 2018
There is a $20.00 late fee for any player signing up after the above date.
Sign up fees:
- 1st Child $60.00
- Additional Children $55.00 per child
Each child will receive a uniform which will be theirs to keep. *Players returning back from the Fall 2015 season will re-use the uniform for the Spring season. Practice will start during the month of March.
What we need from you:
- Registration form
- Registration Fee
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate for children ages 10- 17
- Wallet size photo for children ages 10- 17
Mine Hill Soccer Club is looking for dedicated volunteers!
Make sure to check on the sign up form if you are interested in helping: coaching, field lining or refereeing.
If you would like more information, or if you would like an application E-mailed to you, please contact us at (973) 390-4501 or E-mail me at CCole1@rocketmail.com